About Plett Country Club
The entire property is a proclaimed Nature Reserve – alien tree eradication plus the planting of indigenous trees creates a fine example of eco-sensitive management.
- Length: 6057m (Mens) 5081m (Ladies)
- Par / Rating: 72 / 71
- Designer: Robert Hawtree and upgraded by Robert O’Friel
- Opened: 1977
- Visitor Conditions: Recognised handicap for competitions
- Practice Facility: Pitching, Chipping and putting greens
- Dress Code: Click here for our dress code
- Tennis: 4 Courts – More information about our Tennis Courts
- Bowls: 2 Greens – More information about our Bowls Greens
The clubhouse provides a great venue for all special functions and events big or small, such as: prize givings, birthdays, social gatherings, team building, conferences and many more corporate events, with the veranda overlooking the 18th green, offers the most beautiful vista. Lounge area and bar with a big screen TV.
Catering facilities provide a wide variety of menu choices for halfway and functions, as well as specials for corporate and group events.
The clubhouse has full change/shower facilities for men and women.
Sports Equipment Sales
The proshop offers a wide selection of branded clothing and accessories.
In Plett we have 5-star hotels & guest houses, good restaurants, B&B’s, fabulous polo facilities, miniature railway for the children, Monkeyland, riding, canoeing, trips up the river, fishing, swimming, a modern gymnasium, the Barnyard Theatre … and breathtaking scenery … come to Plettenberg Bay – you’ll be welcome.
- The nearest International Airport is Cape Town, 540km west of Plett.
- The nearest Airport providing domestic scheduled flights is George, 110km west of Plett.
- Both these airports provide motorcar rental facilities.
- Cemair now offers scheduled flights from and direct to Plett airport – call centre 011 395 4473
- There are shuttle services from George airport to Plett.
Plett Country Club is of the opinion that all visitors and members are aware of what is acceptable dress code on and off the course and are expected to dress accordingly.
Management reserve the right to ask any player to change if attire is deemed to be unacceptable.